- Capability of residing and studying in Iran
- Filling out and signing the application form
- Providing valid health certificates for HIV, hepatitis B and C, and addiction.
- Adherence to educational and disciplinary rules and regulations of the university.
- Applying for majors with requirements observed from the list below:
- The certificates must be signed and sealed by political attorneys or IRI consulates in the applicant’s country (for applicants who have graduated from non-Iranian educational institutes).
- Submitting the original confirmed document mentioned above is necessary upon the time of registration.
Note: Persian language (Farsi) is the medium of instruction at Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Therefore, the applicants who receive final admission must attend and successfully pass courses in an accredited Persian Language College for six months as introduced by the international office.
1. In order to apply for admission, the applicant has to prepare a folder. The application folder has to contain:
a) Application form ×2
b) Curriculum Vitae
c) A copy of the most recent degrees either in English or translated into English, and signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country. Submitting the original confirmed document upon registration is necessary.
d) A copy of the scores transcript and school conduct signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country. Submitting the original confirmed document at the time of registration is necessary.
d) A copy of the applicant’s passport pages×2.
e) Three recently-taken photographs (3×4 cm)
f) A medical certificate to prove that the applicant dose not have any contagious disease (HIV, HBV and HCV) or any other diseases, disorders or disabilities incompatible with the medical profession (confirmed by the IRI embassy or consulate).
2. It is mandatory that your folder contains all the above specified documents. Incomplete folders will not be processed. After preparing your application folder, you have to mail this folder to the address below:
International Students Admission Committee, International Office, Vice-chancellor of Education, Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, Sabzevar, POBox: 319, IRAN.
Or you may submit them online to email@example.com
Or try uploading the files through this link.
3. The university will notify the applicant regarding acceptance/rejection of the application three months after receiving all documents.
4. The tuition fee must be paid by the applicant at the time of registration or beginning of the course.
5. All degrees should be evaluated and certified by corresponding authorities of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, with the exception of degrees obtained from Iranian universities.
6. In order to formally start the university programs, a certificate of mastery over Persian language is absolutely essential.
7. For GP and residency programs, an interview may be compulsory.
8. After completing the course and passing all required exams, the accredited degree (fro degree programs) will be issued.